Home for the Harvest is an organic lifestyle blog that focusses on organic gardening, natural crafts, and garden-to-table recipes. If Home for the Harvest is a good match for your brand, please let me know!
I work with brands who share my philosophy of promoting organic gardening and the homegrown lifestyle. I only work with brands I trust and products I truly believe in. If I would not use a product myself, I will not recommend it to my audience.
Work With Me
The following opportunities are available from Home for the Harvest:
- Brand Ambassadorships
- Sponsored Blog Posts (written by me)
- Product Giveaways
- Branded Gardening Guides
- Freelance Garden Writing
- Lifestyle Product Photography
Readers of my blog, Home for the Harvest, are mainly women (86%) from the USA (65%) and Canada (12%).
- Monthly Blog Users: 25K
- Monthly Blog Page Views: 35K
- Monthly Pinterest Viewers: 1M
- Total Email Subscribers: 10K+
- Total Social Media Followers: 10K+
My work has been featured by gardening and lifestyle publications, including:
- Heirloom Gardener digital blog – Regular 2017 Contributor
- Heirloom Gardener print magazine – Fall 2017, page 3
- Hometalk featured blogger – Ghost Pumpkin Tea Light Centerpiece, Cedar Deck Remodel
- Gardening Know How guest writer – How to Use Perlite for Lightweight, Well-Draining Container Gardens
- The Frugal Chicken guest writer – 5 Easy-to-Grow Vegetables to Save Money on Groceries
- Rootsy guest writer – How to Make Felted Acorns
My photography (available on Flickr or by contacting me) has been featured online by the University of California, Berkeley, and on Instagram by Hometalk, Lulujo Baby, Crowdfire, Amborella Organics, Grain Handmade, and others.
Please email me at maryjane [at] homefortheharvest [dot] com to get started.
Thank you for visiting!
Cheers, Mary Jane