Home for the Harvest is an organic lifestyle blog that focusses on organic gardening, natural crafts, and garden-to-table recipes. If Home for the Harvest is a good match for your brand, please feel free to contact me at the email address below.
I work with brands who share my philosophy of promoting organic gardening and the homegrown lifestyle. I only work with brands I trust and products I truly believe in. If I would not use a product myself, I will not recommend it to my audience.
Readers of my blog, Home for the Harvest, are mainly women (86%) from the USA (65%) and Canada (12%).
- Monthly Blog Users: 60K
- Monthly Blog Page Views: 75K
- Monthly Pinterest Engaged Viewers: 1.8M+
- Total Email Subscribers: 13K+
Work With Me
Please email me at maryjane [at] homefortheharvest [dot] com to get started.
My work has been featured by gardening and lifestyle publications, including:
- Heirloom Gardener digital blog – Regular 2017 Contributor
- Heirloom Gardener print magazine – Fall 2017, page 3
- Hometalk featured blogger – Ghost Pumpkin Tea Light Centerpiece, Cedar Deck Remodel
- Gardening Know How guest writer – How to Use Perlite for Lightweight, Well-Draining Container Gardens
guestwriter – How to Make Felted Acorns
My photography has been featured online by Mother Earth Living and the University of California, Berkeley, and on Instagram by Hometalk, Lulujo Baby, Crowdfire, Amborella Organics, Grain Handmade, and others.