Home for the Harvest is an organic lifestyle blog that focusses on organic gardening, natural crafts, and garden-to-table recipes. If Home for the Harvest is a good match for your brand, please let me know!
I work with brands who share my philosophy of promoting organic gardening and the homegrown lifestyle. I only work with brands I trust and products I truly believe in. If I would not use a product myself, I will not recommend it to my audience.
Work With Me
The following opportunities are available from Home for the Harvest:
- Brand Ambassadorships
- Sponsored Blog Posts
- Sponsored Social Media Posts
- Branded Gardening Guides
- Freelance Garden Writing
- Lifestyle Product Photography
- Product Giveaways
- Sidebar Ads
Readers of Home for the Harvest are mainly women (86%) from the USA (65%) and Canada (12%).
- Monthly Blog Users: 20,000+
- Monthly Blog Page Views: 30,000+
- Total Email Subscribers: 4,400+
- Total Social Media Followers: 9,500+
Mary Jane has been featured by gardening and lifestyle publications, including:
- Heirloom Gardener digital blog – Regular Contributor
- Heirloom Gardener print magazine – Fall 2017, page 3
- Hometalk featured blogger – Ghost Pumpkin Tea Light Centerpiece
- Gardening Know How guest writer – How to Use Perlite for Lightweight, Well-Draining Container Gardens
- The Frugal Chicken guest writer – 5 Easy-to-Grow Vegetables to Save Money on Groceries
- Rootsy guest writer – How to Make Felted Acorns
Grab a copy of my garden blog media kit here:
Please email me at maryjane [at] homefortheharvest [dot] com to get started.
Thank you for visiting!
Cheers, Mary Jane